Sunday 7 April 2013

A vlog of my life in France!

Hey guys! So, I did something a little different for this post. I thought it might be fun for you to see what I get up to as an assistant in France. I hope that I can do videos more often and show you what I do day to day as well as bring you along on the trips I take too!


If you like the idea of this please comment below and like the video too, so I know I'm doing something you like and want to see! This blog is as much yours as it is mine!

Bisous,

Cora

2 comments:

  1. I loved the video! Just found out I'm going to be an assistant next year, so I love having these visions into current assistant life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much, I'm so glad you loved it! :)

      Delete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...