Thursday 16 August 2012

Booked my flight to France!

I booked my flight to France! I leave Melbourne on the 18th September and will be in Paris 24 hours later! This flight must have the record for the longest flight in the world, because it is so so long. Luckily for me, I won't have to do it again for awhile!

This means that I leave in just over a month! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Sometimes, it feels like just yesterday when it was December and I spent all my time on the assistants in france forums waiting to know if I was accepted. Counting the months... then the days.

Knowing the exact date I'm leaving has made it a little more real. I know that this whole experience is going to be amazing, but I also know how much is about to change. I move from being really happy to sentimental. I'm finishing work soon and slowly but surely crossing off things on my to-do list. There are lots of goodbyes and endings, but I know that there are so many new beginnings to come. Like my Grandma once told me: "when one door closes, another window opens..."

I leave for Sydney on Sunday for my visa appointment so I'll be updating again very soon! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...